I often bake cakes for my family. It really needs no special occasion. I baked this Butterscotch milk cake with walnut and almond for my daughter’s tiffin box yesterday. It came out light, fluffy and tasty. Let’s check the recipe. You can also check my other cake recipes in the blog like carrot and coconut cake, nutty chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. To check my other recipes of baked dishes, please click here.
Time required to bake the Butterscotch milk cake with walnut and almond: 35 minutes
To follow us on facebook, please click here.
To follow us on twitter, please click here.
To check the Home page, click here
Ingredients required to bake Butterscotch milk cake with walnut and almond:
- 3 cups all purpose flours or maida
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp butterscotch essence
- 6 eggs
- 1.5 cups sugar (crystals)
- 125 gms salted butter
- A cup of broken walnuts, almonds
- 3/4 cup milk
Butterscotch milk cake with walnut and almond recipe:
- First of all bring all the ingredients to normal room temperature. Then start off with the processing part
- Now in a bowl, break all the 6 eggs. Beat them well until fluffy
- In a mixing bowl, add butter and powdered sugar. Beat the mixture very well
- In the mixing bowl, through a sieve, pour in flour, baking powder
- Add the Butterscotch flavour to the mixture
- Now pour beaten eggs part by part slowly into the mixture and beat well to give the batter a consistency which is ribbon like when having a free fall
- Add the warm milk finally into the mixture and beat the batter well
- Now, get your baking tray. Line it up with butter paper or grease the bottom and sides of the tray with butter or oil
- Pour the batter. On the top spread broken nuts. Insert the baking tray into a preheated oven
- Bake at 170 ° Celsius for 35 minutes
- Insert a fork into the cake and check if it comes out clean. If it does it means your Butterscotch milk cake is perfectly baked
- Take the cake out and cool it on a rack for 15 minutes
- Cut the cake and enjoy the fluffiness of the piece!
Some recipes from the blog:
Travelogue / Lifestyle