A perfectly sweet cocoa cake with a creamy cocoa topping. That’s a simple chocolate cake for me. Just a small piece of yummy cake for each of us. Let’s find out how to prepare it. To know How to bake a super spongy chocolate mini cake, please check the recipe below. It gave me the softest sponge cake I have ever made.
To follow us on facebook, please click here.
To follow us on twitter, please click here.
To check the Home page, click here
How to bake a super spongy chocolate mini cake – Total preparation time: 1 hour
How to bake a super spongy chocolate mini cake – Ingredients for 3 people:
- 1 cup of all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar for both cake and ganache
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 tsp cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- 1/2 cup fresh thick cream
- 1/4 th of powdered sugar from cake ingredients
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- Vanilla essence – 1/2 tsp
How to bake a super spongy chocolate mini cake – Snapshot of steps:
How to bake a super spongy chocolate mini cake – The Method:
- For ganache, take cream in a pan and heat it till it starts to boil. Stir continuously all the while so that cream does not burn
- Take off the wok from heat. Mix 1/4 th of the sugar we have taken. Also add 2 tsp of cocoa powder and vanilla essence. Mix well with the cream. Keep in the refrigerator for cooling
- In a mixing bowl, add sugar, 1 egg, vanilla essence and beat. Now add butter and beat. Add another egg and beat
- Sieve through 1 cup of flour, 1 tsp of baking powder and 3 tsp of cocoa powder. Mix well
- Add milk and beat in cut and fold method to form a viscous, not thick, not too thin batter which is superfluous and glossy
- Pour batter into cake pan
- Preheat oven at 170 c
- Now insert cake pan inside pre-heated oven for 40 minutes at 170 Celsius
- Let the cake cool after oven switches off
- Take out ganache from refrigerator and cake from oven after 1 hour. Cut the top of cake which is undulated and make the bottom of the cake the top layer of our cake now, by turning pan upside down
- Add ganache as topping on cake and level it flat on the cake with a spatula. Cover sides as well.
Your super sponge perfectly sweet cocoa cake is ready to serve! Bon appetite.
Travelogue / Lifestyle