Most of us are a huge fan of ‘Tea’ or chai or cha. Be it milk tea, green tea or plain liquor tea, they all are refreshing! Here I am sharing my ‘Gondhoraj Tea Recipe’, which is basically a liquor tea, with a punch of Gondhoraj lebu or lemon or lime juice and a little black salt. Gondhoraj lebu is the king of lemon and is quite popular in Bengal. The Gondhoraj Tea Recipe yields a wonderful, mild, soothing and aromatic tea which is enough to compete with any exotic tea available in the super market these days. Check the Gondhoraj Tea Recipe below to know more.
One day my husband had requested me for a cup of lemon tea. Since I did not have a plain lemon at home that time, I thought of serving the lemon tea with ‘Gondhoraj lebu’ or lemon juice itself. The tea came out to be wonderful in its aroma and flavor! So here goes my Gondhoraj Tea Recipe.
Preparation Time for Gondhoraj Tea Recipe: 10 minutes
Ingredients for Gondhoraj Tea Recipe prepared for 2 people:
- 2 cups of filtered or distilled water
- 1/4 tsp of tea leaves
- 1/4 tsp of black salt
- Lime juice from 1/4 of a gondhoraj lebu or lemon
Gondhoraj Tea Recipe – The Method:
- Take a pan and bring 2 cups of water to boil
- Add tea leaves(any tea leaves available in the market) and a pinch of black salt. Stir
- Cover with a lid and switch off the flame
- After 5-6 minutes, remove lid and sieve through the tea in a cup of your choice
Your Gondhoraj Tea Recipe is ready to drink!
Please leave your valuable comment here on the Gondhoraj Tea Recipe.
To Follow/Like us at facebook, please click here.
To find more bengali recipes, please click here.
To find more drink recipes, please click here.