Pasta as we all know is an Italian dish. Pastas can be made in various methods. There’s the white pasta recipe, pasta in red sauce recipe. One more such recipe is ‘baked pasta’. It’s perfect for a sunny Sunday morning breakfast. Or you can choose to serve your guests this exotic baked pasta and be ready to get applauds from them ☺
In this recipe, I have used a lot of fresh and colorful vegetables. The pasta sauce is made at home with tomatoes, onions, garlic and chilly powder.
Total time to prepare baked pasta from scratch: 50 minutes
(If you have red pasta sauce ready with you, it would take you hardly 30 minutes)
Ingredients for baked pasta made for 2 – 3 people :
- 250 gms pasta ( I used macaroni )
- 150 – 200 gms together of cheddar / processed cheese and mozzarella cheese
- 2 – 3 tbsp of Oregano mix (readily available at market)
- Boiled vegetables like 1 carrot, 6 – 7 French beans – all diced and sliced
- Boiled sweet corns – 1 cup
- 1/2 capsicum – diced
- Red pasta / pizza sauce ( To check my recipe for this sauce, click here )
- Refined oil or olive oil ( Of course Olive is the best choice )
- 1 tbsp butter
Baked pasta recipe:
- Boil pastas with lots of salt and a little oil ( Check method of boiling pastas in this link )
- Now for baking, take the baking dish. Grease with butter
- Take half of the ingredients. Spread one layer of the macaroni, topped by pasta sauce, Boiled veggies, capsicum, Oregano mix and grated cheddar cheese
- Take the rest of the ingredients and put the boiled pasta, pasta red sauce, vegetables, oregano mix and grated cheddar and mozarella cheese
- Place the dish in a pre-heated oven at 170 Celsius, at 170 Celsius for 20 minutes
Your pot of exotic baked pasta is ready to eat!
Snapshots of Baked pasta recipe:
Follow us at our face book page. Click here.