How to make a simple pizza sauce at home with fresh ingredients?
Pizza sauce can be made at home with ease. Check the recipe and indulge in good fresh pizza eating without preservatives.
Total time for cooking: 15 minutes
Ingredients for 1 pizza:
1. 2 tomatoes chopped
2. 1 onion chopped
3. 2 tsp pizza mix (oregano garlic Chilly flakes mix)
4. 1/2 tsp Oil (olive or refined oil)
5. 1 tsp butter
6. 8 Garlic cloves chopped
7. Salt – a pinch
8. Chilly powder 1 tsp
1. Heat butter and oil in a own
2. Add garlic and saute
3. Add onions, salt and wait till it turns out pink
4. Add tomatoes, chilly powder and pizza mix
5. Stir and wait till tomatoes are cooked properly
Pizza sauce is ready to use. Cook for longer time to use it for 3 days. Store in a fridge
Ketchup or purees can be added along with or as substitute for fresh tomatoes as well. I prefer it with fresh tomatoes as it’s healthy!
Please leave your valuable comment here on this post of ‘How to make a simple pizza sauce at home with fresh ingredients’
To Follow/Like us at facebook, please click here.
To find more baked recipes, please click here.