Many a times, moms of picky eaters wonder what new can be given to their kids for their lunch boxes. Kids really want exciting stuff in their lunch boxes. Else, be prepared to get the box as it is back to home. Don’t fret over it, I have brought a solution for the wonder moms like you. Try out this Quick sweet eggless bread recipe. Kids will simply love it. You can serve it to the family as a nice breakfast or a snack in the evening as well. Prepare a few and store them inside air tight containers and share them on the go!
Total preparation time for Quick sweet eggless bread recipe : 20 – 30 minutes
To follow us on facebook, please click here.
To follow us on twitter, please click here.
To check the Home page, click here
Total baking time for Quick sweet eggless bread recipe: 15 minutes
Ingredients for Quick sweet eggless bread recipe that can serve 1 – 2 people:
- 1 cup wheat flour or atta
- 1 cup all purpose flour or maida
- Active dry yeast – 1 tsp diluted in sugary hot water
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 4 – 5 cloves or laung
- 1 tbsp grated coconut
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp rosewater
- 1 tsp sesame seeds or til seeds
- 2 green cardamom
- 1 tbsp of ghee or refined oil
Quick sweet eggless bread recipe – The method:
- Make a soft dough with wheat and all purpose flour, milk, sugar, cardamom, ghee or oil, yeast, pinch of salt. Let it rest for 20 – 30 minutes at least
- Now, dust some flour on a baking tray and roll out the dough flat in a circular shape roti on it
- Prick into it a few cloves here and there
- Sprinkle or brush rose water on the surface
- Sprinkle a few sesame seeds on the surface
- Pre-heat oven at 200 Celsius and bake for 14 – 15 minutes
- Take out the bread and serve with condensed milk
Few recipes that you may be interested in
Travelogues from the blog!