Noodles are wonderful Chinese food that are popular across the world. The string like noodles are made of rice or semolina or maida. We can prepare noodles in several ways, with vegetables or chicken or eggs or prawns or can simply use all of the chicken, egg, prawn and vegetables and call it a mix noodle or chowmein! Here I am sharing a simple, quick recipe of making vegetable chowmein noodles with exotic vegetables like bell peppers, sweet corns, carrot, french beans! If you serve your kids with this wonderful snack, be rest assured of getting the plate or tiffin finished off in no time!
Time required to make Vegetable Chowmein Noodles with soy sauce – 25 minutes
To follow us on facebook, please click here.
To follow us on twitter, please click here.
Serves 2 people
Ingredients for Vegetable Chowmein Noodles with soy sauce:
- A packet of noodles (I am using a local semolina/suji variant)
- 1/2 capsicum or bell peppers – cut into small cubes
- 4 green french beans – sliced
- 1 green chilly – sliced
- Carrot – 1/2, cut into cubes
- 1 cup of boiled sweet corns
- 5 -6 garlic cloves – sliced
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Refined oil or olive oil
To find more breakfast/snack recipes, please click here.
To find more vegetable recipes, please click here.
Vegetable Chowmein Noodles with soy sauce – The method:
- Take a pan filled with water. Add enough salt and refined oil/ olive oil. Bring it to boil and add noodles. Boil for sometime till the noodles ate just cooked (be careful and make sure not to overcook them) and then drain out water
- Heat oil in a pan, saute the garlic
- Add french beans, carrots, capsicums, chilly in sequence and stir fry
- Add sweet corns and stir
- Add soy sauce and again stir fry, till vegetables are cooked / fried properly
- Add boiled noodles and give the contents now, a nice toss. Switch off the flame and serve with chilly sauce and ketchup !
Please leave your valuable comment here on the Vegetable Chowmein Noodles with soy sauce Recipe.