A gas stove is the first, and foremost appliance one buys when it comes to arranging a kitchen. There are many types of gas stoves available- 1,2,3,4 burners, gas stoves with manual or auto-ignition.
Even you get a choice in the material of the burner- aluminum or brass. The new gas stoves have multiple added features like toughened glasses or designs to match your kitchen interiors. The sleek designs add to the advantages as consumers tend to buy the best at a given price range.
A few top brands are Prestige, Sunflame, Elica, Glen, Butterfly. Though it is a common appliance, putting some thoughts into it may end up in you buying the best gas stove for your kitchen. Here is a list of the top 10 best flame gas stoves available.
Top 10 Best Flame Gas Stove to Buy in 2021
The Vidiewm GS G3 140 A Air Oro is a ceramic three-burner gas stove. This gas stove is a lightweight steel body with an enormous cooking surface. The burners are spaced widely so that large vessels can be accommodated easily.
The toughened glass measures 8mm in thickness and are thermally treated. The brass burners are designed for Indian households with direct flow gas tubes. The drip trays are spill-proof and can be removed for cleaning.
The gas valves ensure high efficiency and utmost safety. The pan support is rustproof and is vitreous enameled.
- Heavy-duty burners
- Spill-proof trays
- Sturdy knobs
The Elica Vetro 594 CT gas stove is outlined with a finished glass top and offers resistance against rust. The texture makes it durable and ensures longevity.
The toughened glass comes with seven years of warranty, and the design complements the kitchen aesthetics. This gas stove has four burners and can be operated manually.
The grid is euro coated, making it stable of pans and pots.
- Easy cleaning
- Burners may become rusty with the use
The Elica Vetro is a three burner gas stove outlined with a powder-coated frame. The rust resistance mechanism ensures longevity. The toughened glass has two years of warranty.
The support plate below is made of stainless steel, and the glass is sturdy and durable. The knobs are made for smooth operation, and the enameled grip support ensures the stability of the pot.
- Toughened glass
- Manual ignition
- Easy maintenance
- Burner quality
The Good Flame Gas stove is an ISI certified two-burner stove. The black toughened glass is 7mm thick. The knobs are made of nylon and ergonomically designed and heat-resistant.
It comes with anti-skid feet so that it can be easily operated. It is also resistant to high temperatures and comes with coated pan support.
- ISI certified
- Anti-skid feet
- Ergonomic design
- No spaced burners
Glen 1020 GT is a two-burner LPG Gas stove. This gas stove is ideal for small kitchens given its size. The body is made of rich matte. The brass burners are of 2 distinct sizes.
The nozzle is a 360-degree swivel type with a revolving inlet nozzle. You can have a swift operation with ergonomic knobs.
- Sturdy pan support
- Easy cleaning
- ISI certified
- A Stainless steel drip tray
- A bit costly
The Prestige Magic is an ISI certified gas stove with two burners. This manual ignition gas stove has two distinct sized brass burners.
The body is powder coated and measures 63 cm x 39 cm x 13 cm. The design is compact and spill-proof. The additional features include tri-pin burners and ergonomic knob designs.
- ISI certified
- Spill-Proof Design
- Compact body
- Tri-pin burners
- Heavy body
The Blowhot majesty gas hob is an auto-ignition gas stove with an 8mm glass top. It has one triple ring burner, two 100mm double-ring burners, one 70mm double ring burner. It operates on a battery, and the vessel support is of cast iron.
The provided heavy silicon pads prevent water from flowing inside. The brass caps are guided with spark tips providing longevity.
- Heavy brass burners
- Battery ignition
- Heavy silicone pads
- Cast iron vessel support
The Milton manual LPG stove is an ISI certified nano compact LPG stove. It comes with a black toughened glass top with an MS frame and brass burners. It has an elegant steel frame body that measures 61.5 cm x 31 cm x 13.5 cm.
It is highly efficient with brass burners and powder-coated pan support. It also has a straight pipe fitting. The knobs are wide bakelite and give up to 68% more efficiency to save gas.
- High efficiency
- Fuel efficient knobs
- ISI Certified
- None observed
The Suryajwala gas stove is a manual ignition steel toughened glass top that comes with two burners. It comes with anti-skid feet to ensure smooth operation.
The glass measures 7mm in thickness. The nylon knobs have an ergonomic design with nylon covers with heat-resistance.
- Anti-skid feet
- Nylon knobs
- 300-day doorstep warranty
- Powder-coated mild steel body
- No nozzle
The Flamingold stainless steel gas stove is a single burner designer cooktop with bakelite knobs. The stainless steel body ensures strength. The product is passed through multiple leakage tests to ensure maximum safety.
It also has a low gas consumption providing heat retention and even distribution. The has inlet is on the right side. This stove also has high thermal efficiency.
- Stainless steel body
- High thermal efficiency
- LPG gas compatible
- Steel burners
Buying Guide for the Best Flame Gas stove
Here are a few things to consider before buying the best flame gas stove
- Number of Burners: Consider the size of your family before buying any gas stove. For a small family, two burners are sufficient. But for a larger one, you may need to buy 3 or 4 burners.
- Type of the Ignition: Ignitions are of two types- manual and auto. Manual ignition is the traditional one. Manual ignitions are considered safer. Auto-ignitions are safe only when you know you can control it. However, auto-ignition is costlier. So, consider your options before buying.
- Burner material: Burners are of two types as well- brass or aluminum. Brass burners conduct excellent heat, and it is an alloy with gold color. Brass burners are resistant to corrosion and are durable. It can be used indoors or outdoors without any problem. Though it has so many advantages, it is costly. The aluminum burners also conduct a great amount of heat, but it is economical. Aluminum burners can corrode easily and have less lifespan in comparison to brass burners.
- Dimensions of the stove: Compare your kitchen counter size and the gas stove you wish to buy. Buying a stove with an enormous body will end up taking a lot of space.
- Anti-skid Feet: Always try to look for a stove with anti-skid feet. It won’t slip even under pressure, making things easier for you. Neither less to say, it can also help you to cook faster, without creating any hindrance to the workflow.
Other Factors Worth Considering
- Fuel efficiency
- Space is given between the burners
- Inlet for the gas pipe
Safety Precautions to be Taken Near a Gas Stove
if you are looking forward to getting a new gas stove, here are some of the safety precautions worth mentioning:
- Keep children or pets away from the kitchen counter while cooking.
- Remember closing the valve on the cylinder when it is not in use.
- Do not keep flammable sprays, aerosols, or liquids if you plan on cleaning the stove.
- Do not overheat the utensils.
- Do not cover the burners as it may stop the airflow.
- All types of equipment that cannot be used for cooking must not be placed on the burner.
- Make sure that there are no faulty installations. Even a small leakage can do you harm beyond repair.
- Get your appliance serviced from time to time as it will reduce the chance of any potential accidents.
- When you wash the burners, make sure to let them dry completely under the sun.
- For unclogging the holes on the burners, use an open paper clip or a straight pin.
It can be difficult to buy a gas stove that gives the best flame without using it. This article has been put together with the best flame gas stoves available in the market. Neither less to say, make sure to take assistance from the buying guide as well.
This, in turn, can help you to make a better decision all alone. The above-mentioned precautions are also something worth nothing. But, once you get everything right, you are always good to go.