Non-stick cookware is the new health in the kitchen today. Every modular kitchen has a non-stick cookware set. Non-stick cookware comes with coatings and layers that ensure that food does not stick to the pan or the utensil while cooking.
Non-stick cookware also ensures minimal use of oil and delivers the healthiest of food. These cookwares have many aspects to them which are considered before buying the same. Indian cooking involves a lot of deep-frying, along with lots of spices and oil.
Thus, it is important to find durable cookware with multiple layers of coating. In case you are looking for the best and the healthiest option for healthy non-stick cookware, here is a list of the top 10 best non-stick cookware for Indian cooking.
Top 10 Best Non-stick Cookware for Indian Cooking
The Navrang non-stick aluminum cookware is a 100 percent PFOA free cookware. Besides being 100 percent FDA compliant, it is scratch resistant. It also comes with a quality coating for fast release.
It uses a very small amount of oil so you can cook the healthiest meal. The package contains 1 DT 275, 1 Rt 285, 1 KD 220, 1 app, 1 SFP 230 with lid, and 1 SP.
- FDA compliant
- Healthy coating
- None observed yet
The Pigeon by Stovekraft Basics Cookware set is made of Italian technology, which ensures an increased strength with greater flexibility. The elegant design suits the interiors of your kitchen perfectly.
To ensure even spread of heat, the bottom is spiral and also gives you a hassle-free experience. The PFOA free material is lightweight and non-toxic. There are five layers of coating to give the best non-stick experience.
It gives you a smooth feel on the inner surface and ensures very little use of oil.
- Even spread of heat
- PFOA free
- Five-layer coating
- Small in size
The Omega Deluxe Metallica Luminous Purple BYK is a non-stick aluminum cookware set that has a durable granite finish. The non-stick surface gives you the option for healthy cooking and is dishwasher safe.
Moreover, the metal spoon friendly surface ensures longevity and durability. This cookware is compatible with induction cooktops as well as gas stoves. The five layers give you the best non-stick experience.
- Metal spoon friendly
- Induction and gas cylinder compatible
- Granite finish
- Not PFOA free
This large cookware set comes with a premium German non-stick coating and has five premium layers. The heavyweight cookware is durable for the best experience.
The surface is designed to be non-toxic and also resistant to be high flames. It also has a non-staining mechanism and is metal-spoon friendly.
The five layers ensure healthy cooking, and the cookware has a wide base for maximum conduction of heat.
- Even spread of heat
- Durable heat
- Compatible on gas stoves and induction
- No bottom lining
The Nirlon Aluminum cookware is standard pure aluminum cookware that ensures even spread of heat and has stable longevity. You can get easy and fast cooking with this non-stick cookware.
The interior of the cookware has three layers of coating with the last layer ensuring easy release performance. The bakelite handles ensure a cool surface. With these cookwares, you get the best gourmet dish finish.
Get the healthiest and less fat meal with this cookware. Also, this cookware can be cleaned effortlessly.
- Easy to clean
- Three layers of coating
- Not induction compatible
The iBELL FKT2325 is non-stick cookware with an induction and gas stove compatible cooking base. The bakelite handles and knob ensure the best quality. It is also a metal spoon friendly.
It has three layers of coating and makes use of minimum oil. The package contains one fry pan, 1 Tawa, one glass lid, and 1 Kadai.
You also get six months of warranty added with six months of additional warranty.
- Bakelite handles
- Multi-layer coating
- Three-layer non-stick interior
- Not PFOA free
The BERGNER Carbon TT is a non-stick frypan with TT forged frypan. This frypan is available in 4 sizes- 20 cm, 24 cm, 26 cm, 28 cm. This has a thick base that ensures even spread of heat and no hot spots.
The non-stick titanium interior ensures durability and protection against abrasion. It is better in comparison to any sol-gel ceramic coating. The carbon fiber print comes with an embossed metallic insert.
It is compatible with gas stove, induction, halogen, vitro-ceramic, and electric stove.
- Non-slip design
- Multiple compatibilities
- Carbon fiber print
- The non-stick layer may have less longevity
The Wellberg marble press non-stick cookware is made of pressed aluminum having a thick base, which ensures even distribution of heat. The non-stick coating makes sure to be locked firmly into the base and is durable.
It comes with a tempered glass lid with a steam hole. The bakelite handles have an easy grip and are sturdy. It is a PFOA, free healthy cookware that can be used daily.
- PFOA friendly
- Bakelite handle
- Three layers non-stick coating
- Not metal-spoon friendly
Tefal Delicia non-stick cookware comprises of a 24 cm kadhai, 26 cm Tawa, 24 cm frypan, with a glass lid and a free spatula. It has a power glide interior coating and PTFE non-stick exterior coating.
Thermo-spot technology ensures healthy cooking retaining the delicious taste. The spot will turn red once it reaches the optimal cooking temperature. It has anti-scratch layers and mineral particles.
The glass lid helps you keep a check on the food being cooked. The ergonomic design gives you the utmost comfort while cooking. It is compatible with electric, halogen, ceramic, and gas.
- Exterior and interior coating
- Anti-scratch layers
- Mineral particles content
- Multiple compatible heat source
- Coating not durable
Made with a patented process, the Hawkins Futura frypan comes with a thickness of 3.25 mm. It is a gas stove compatible frypan with quality non-stick coating.
The coating is locked in the anodized surface present underneath. This frypan conducts heat fast and spreads heat evenly. It has a capacity of 1.5 liters.
- Even spread of heat
- Fast heat conduction
- Not compatible with induction
Buying Guide for the Best Nonstick Cookware for Indian Cooking
Here are the key factors to consider while buying non-stick cookware for an Indian household.
- Type of the Coating: Non-stick cookwares come with two types of coating, namely- Ceramic or Sol-gel, and PTFE. Both types are able to prevent sticking of the food, but ceramic coatings are less durable than Teflon coatings.
- Compatibility: Make sure to get cookware that is compatible with a gas stove as well as an induction stove to get the maximum use of it. Else, you have to buy separate utensils for both the stoves.
- Non-stick coating layers: More the number of layers, the better the durability will be. Multiple layers of non-stick coating make the cookware last long and also delivers the best results.
- Safe for Oven: Microwave ovens are a common appliance these days. So, if you are buying non-stick cookware, get one that is safe to use in the microwave and avoid missing on the meals you crave.
- The material of the cookware: The cookware’s material decides its durability. Non-stick cookware is usually made from aluminum, copper, stainless steel, or anodized aluminum. Out of these, aluminum is considered to be more effective. It conducts heat well. Aluminum cookwares are lightweight, scratch-resistant, and pretty durable. Stainless steel cookwares are the cheapest among all. It is better to look for cookware that has aluminum as the core substance and stainless steel as a cover. This ensures maximum nutrition retention in food. Cast iron is the hardest, thus making the cookware the heaviest. It is not very comfortable to cook in as it also uses a very high amount of oil. Copper pans are the most expensive and also need very high maintenance. However, these are the best conductor of heat.
- Handles: Check the grip of the handles on the cookware so that maximum safety is assured.
The above reviews are put together for you to help you in selecting only the best non-stick cookware for your kitchen. Refer to the buying guide in case you find yourself in a fix. Now,bear in mind, all the products mentioned within the list are some of the best you can actually find out there in the market.
So, make sure to go through the buying guide so that you can have a better understanding of what resonates the best with you. Just bear in mind, once you get the right fit, its going to last you for years to come.