Pasta is essentially an Italian dish which is equally loved in Indian palate these days. With continuous practice I have evolved my pastas and my family loves it in all the forms I make it. The pasta recipe I am going to share with you shall be in white sauce. Pastas can be in red sauce as well. Click here to know the recipe for Red Pasta. Here goes the White Pasta Recipe for you!
Before we know the White Pasta Recipe, let us see how to boil pasta?
Take water in an utensil and bring it to boil, add salt and 1 tsp of refined oil and stir. Now add raw pasta into the boiling water. Let it boil for another 2-3 minutes and then switch off the flame. Let the pasta remain in the utensil for sometime. Drain the water out with a colander. Remember, Pasta should not be over boiled and should be al dente, meaning, cooked but you can feel the bite.
Ingredients for White Pasta Recipe cooked for 3 people:
2. Onion – 1 small cut into small cubes
3. Tomato – 1 small cut into small cubes
4. Carrot – 1/2, sliced in very small sizes
5. Capsicum – 1/2, cut into small cubes
6. Pizza mix ( oregano, parsley, garlic, chilly flakes is the composition ) – usage of this is optional but if it is used, will surely add an Italian flavor to the dish
7. Garlic – 10 cloves sliced breadth wise
8. Green Chilly – 1 large
10. Refined oil or olive oil (originally pastas are made in Olive oil)
2. 2 tsp maida or all purpose flour
1. Heat pan and add butter and spread
2. Quickly add maida (all purpose flour) and toss. It should not burn but the color should change to brown
3. Now add milk into it and stir so that no lump is formed. Add salt to taste
4. When the mixture is thick yet fluid, turn off the gas
1. Heat 10 tsp of oil and saute garlic slices
2. Add carrot, onion, chillies, capsicum and stir fry (glazed) and then add tomato, fry and then salt, stir
3. Add boiled pasta and toss
4. Sprinkle pizza mix and toss
5. Pasta should be al dente, which is cooked yet bitten. Hence do not over cook
6. Add the pasta sauce and toss
7. Switch off the flame and cover with a lid
Please leave your valuable comment here on this Pasta in white sauce recipe.
To Follow/Like us at facebook, please click here.
To find more Italian recipes, please click here.
To find more breakfast/snack recipes, please click here.